Spring League (3v3/4v4)
Grades 3-8 (Boys & Girls Divisions)
Our Spring League will provide eager young athletes another opportunity to develop new skills and refine current ones in an environment that is ideal for learning. Less coaching and less teaching = more experiential LEARNING!
We also know that you will have FUN! Our league model reduces the stress of coaching, strategizing to beat opponents, and standings. You will be free to explore & experiment without stress.
Players will be placed on a team with up to 8 players along with a coach. Teams will pair off and play in two game formats:
1. Half-court 3v3. With plenty of court space and fewer players on the court, players will get more touches and opportunities to develop.
2. Full-court 4v4 games. Players will get up and down the court and have chances to play at a faster pace.
This league will be a great addition to your Rep & School seasons.
Benefits of 3v3/4v4
- less strategizing to beat an opponent, more true competetion.
- reduced pressure on the players from scoreboards, standing, & coaches.
- play with friends! We take requests of up to 3 friends.
- more opportunities (shooting, attacking, finishing, defending, decisions, etc)
- more touches, less coaching, less teaching = more learning
- more space on the court to operate
- ALL players get to utilize global skills
- no players pigeon holed into positions
Next Level leagues are for the players. Kids need to enjoy the sport to want to improve. The key focus is FUN! This is an opportunity to develop basketball skills in a fun, non- coached, low-stress environment. We encourage healthy competition in which kids play hard and play to win but not at the expense of belittling opponents, yelling at officials or displaying poor sportsmanship. We ask that players and parents conduct themselves appropriately and exhibit good sportsmanship.
Boys & Girls Divisions for each of the following:
Gr 3/4 (boys): 10:00 – 11:00am
Gr 3/4 (girls): 11:00 – 12:00pm
Gr 5/6 (boys): 12:00 – 1:00pm
Gr 5/6 (girls): 11:00 – 12:00pm
Gr 7/8 (boys): 1:00 – 2:00pm
Gr 7/8 (girls): 12:00 – 1:00pm
Georgian College Athletic Centre (Barrie, ON)
Sunday’s: April 23 – June 18, 2023 (no session May 28)
Next Level Shirt, Insurance
$240 (HST Included)
Payment in full is required to ensure your child has a spot in the program.
A $25 administration fee will be charged before the session starts. No refunds once the program starts.
Join Our Mailing List
Be the first to know when registration is open for our camps and leagues!